Privacy and Security Policy
Please read the following carefully prior to using the Website or the Service in order to understand how we will safeguard your personal information and how that information may be collected, used, or shared.
Entity Contact Address: 1620 East Broad Street, #1202, Columbus OH 43203
Business Entity Info: Orange Wing Consulting, LLC – an Ohio, USA Entity
At Orange Wing Consulting, we have a few fundamental principles:
- WE DON’T ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNLESS WE TRULY NEED IT. (WE CAN’T STAND SERVICES THAT ASK YOU FOR THINGS LIKE YOUR GENDER OR INCOME LEVEL FOR NO APPARENT REASON.)
- WE DON’T SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE EXCEPT TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW, DEVELOP OUR PRODUCTS, PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICES, OR PROTECT OUR RIGHTS.
- WE DON’T STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON OUR SERVERS UNLESS REQUIRED FOR THE ONGOING OPERATION OF ONE OF OUR SERVICES.
We do not have any direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. If you are a candidate or subscriber of one of our customers and you no longer wish to be contacted by that customer, please contact the customer directly.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
- WE ARE THE DATA CONTROLLER WITH RESPECT TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, BUSINESS CONTACTS AND PROSPECTS, AND CANDIDATES APPLYING TO WORK AT OUR COMPANY.
- WE ARE THE DATA PROCESSOR WITH RESPECT TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF CANDIDATES APPLYING TO AN OPEN POSITION WITH ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS OR CANDIDATES CONTACTED BY ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS REGARDING THEIR OPEN POSITION.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect some or all of the following types of information from and about visitors to our Website:
- INFORMATION THAT IS ABOUT YOU BUT DOES NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR WEB BROWSER, LANGUAGE PREFERENCE, REFERRING SITE, AND THE DATE AND TIME OF EACH VISITOR REQUEST.
- INFORMATION THAT IS ABOUT YOU AND CAN POTENTIALLY BE USED TO IDENTIFY YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS.
- AGGREGATED STATISTICS ABOUT THE BEHAVIOR OF VISITORS.
We may collect some or all of the following types of information from and about users of our Website and Services:
- INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED VIA COMPLETION OF AN ONLINE FORM, SUCH AS A REGISTRATION FORM FOR AN ACCOUNT.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS A CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND BILLING ADDRESS, WHEN USERS OPT TO PURCHASE PREMIUM SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect some or all of the following types of information from other sources:
- INFORMATION THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTIES.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO AN AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY WHOSE SERVICES ARE INTEGRATED WITH OURS. WE WILL USE THIS INFORMATION ONLY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INTEGRATED SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS MAY BE PROVIDED BY AN INTEGRATED THIRD PARTY SUCH AS AN HR TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER IN ORDER TO AUTHORIZE YOUR ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES THROUGH THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF USERS ADDED BY OTHER USERS ON AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO GRANT ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
With respect to our Website, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW VISITORS INTERACT WITH THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE SO THAT WE MAY OPTIMIZE THAT CONTENT AND ITS LOCATION TO PROVIDE THE BEST VISITOR EXPERIENCE.
- TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT TECHNOLOGY VISITORS ARE USING TO INTERACT WITH OUR WEBSITE SO THAT WE MAY OPTIMIZE OUR WEBSITE FOR YOU.
With respect to the Service, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO FEATURES THAT ARE PART OF THE SERVICE.
- WE MAY ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A RESOLUTION TO A SUPPORT INQUIRY. IN THIS CASE, AN EMPLOYEE OF APPLICANT TRACKING SOFTWARE WOULD LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS YOU OR AS THE ACCOUNT OWNER AND WOULD VIEW THE DATA IN YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THAT ROLE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE WHEN WE DEEM IT NECESSARY IN ORDER TO INVESTIGATE ISSUES, COMPLY WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAW, OR SUPPORT THE SERVICE.
- VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUPPORT FOR THE SERVICE.
- VERIFY THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED UPON REGISTRATION ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION.
- PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTICES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEW FEATURE OFFERINGS, ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION OR TRIAL PERIOD EXPIRATION, OR CHANGES TO OUR POLICIES OR TERMS OF SERVICE.
- IN ANY OTHER WAYS DESCRIBED TO YOU WHEN THE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SERVICE.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries, affiliates or their successors or assigns, contractors, service providers, or other third parties that we use to support our business or that we partner with in order to provide you with additional features or services. Any entity with whom your personal information is disclosed is authorized to use that data solely as needed in order provide you with services. We do not sell your personal information otherwise than as described in this policy to provide you with services.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any applicable law, regulation or government request or to protect our rights or the rights of our customers, users, partners, or others. In the event that we sell all, or substantially all, of our assets to a third party, your personal data held by us will be transferred as part of the sale and we will endeavor to provide you with notice of such event.
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
If you would like to disable these cookies, you will need to do so using your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
For further information please refer to: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Orange Wing Consulting always transmits and stores personal information securely. This prevents potential hackers from “tapping” a data conversation. We limit access to your personal data only to those who have a genuine business need to have it. Those processing your personal data will do so only in an authorized manner. All those with access to, or processing responsibilities for, your personal data are subject to strict confidentiality measures. We have procedures in place to swiftly and appropriately handle any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us using the contact details provided below.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UPDATED
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by contacting us using the contact details provided below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to meet our Service commitments, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will delete your personal data upon deletion of that data by you or by another user on the account connected with storage of that data or upon receipt of a written request for deletion of your personal data.
THIRD PARTY SITES
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend, colleague, or other individual about our site, we will ask you for the referree’s name and email address. We will automatically send the referree a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The referree may contact us using the contact details provided below to request that we remove this information from our database.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information through our Website or Services. If we become aware that we have collected or received the information of a person under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you have reason to believe we have collected or received the information of a person under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Residents of the European Union have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) with respect to their own information:
- THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
- THE RIGHT OF ACCESS
- THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION
- THE RIGHT TO ERASURE
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
- THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
- THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
HOW TO COMPLAIN
GDPR also provides you with the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may exercise that right by contacting the relevant supervisory authority in the state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws took place.